Open your UK LTD Remotely

[Updated May 2019] LLC Formation Guide & Stripe Application for Non-Us Residents

janmesh

Baby Ninja
When sending the ss-4 via Fax what did you enter your fax number? Hellofax doesn't provide you fax number for free version. Do I have to buy paid version?
Or should I just call the IRS for the EIN number? Which is a faster process? Fax, mail or call?

Rj Ahmed

Baby Ninja
Thank you so much for this post but i've one question let's say they ask for some document for the person who is working for you in us then.And what should be the Documents then they ask

fabricio1018

Ninja
I have all LLC, EIN, ADDRESS, PHONE... all...
I have create USA LLC myself and create legal Stripe account but Stripe still kick me out after few months....
Someone know how can i solve this problem?

Help Please?!

Sensor

Baby Ninja
Shopify does not have Stripe as an option for Payment Gateway. I think they replaced it with Shopify Payments which is powered by Stripe. Is the procedure same for Shopify Payments as it is for Stripe for non-US, non eligible countries?

dhl711

Ninja
Shopify does not have Stripe as an option for Payment Gateway. I think they replaced it with Shopify Payments which is powered by Stripe. Is the procedure same for Shopify Payments as it is for Stripe for non-US, non eligible countries?
Change your country in shopify settings to example: france and now in the payment gateways options will recommend you stripe.. Select it, connect with your account and then change again the country

keyheaven

Baby Ninja
Wow this is so helpful. I knew some tips but i wasn't putting the pieces together so well

keyheaven

Baby Ninja
i have a question about the payonner account , in the stripe form i set my OLD personal payonner account
now i am trying to create a new one (business account) and now i am at this step what i should do ?
start a chat with payoneer and ask them for new US bank account details. They process the request in 3-5 business days aprox.

Adam1989

Baby Ninja
My situation is tricky........... I am Algerian I live in Malaysia, I already have a stripe account for a while already, but I did not verify it yet, I do not know what to do, once I open my LTD and verify my strip will I be banned because I am in Malaysia not in the UK?

CF

Latest threads

Start LLC for $0 at IncFile
OPEN YOUR UK COMPANY PPNINJAS CONSULTING