Open your UK LTD Remotely

UK VAT registration

Ahmed M

Baby Ninja
Hello Ninjas,

I'm currently applying for a UK LTD through 1st formations, and in the step of registering for the VAT.
In order to proceed with my VAT registration, the HMRC (HM Revenue & Customs, I think it's the equivalent of IRS in US), wanted me to provide them with additional information abt my business, including the goods, suppliers, warehouses, invoices and any records, you can see the letter attached with all the info they want.
So my question is what shall I do now in order to get my VAT registered even though I'm dropshipping. Shall I just let them know that, for your info I'm still getting started, so I don't have any sales to show them.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ahmed M

Baby Ninja
Hello Ninjas,

I'm currently applying for a UK LTD through 1st formations, and in the step of registering for the VAT.
In order to proceed with my VAT registration, the HMRC (HM Revenue & Customs, I think it's the equivalent of IRS in US), wanted me to provide them with additional information abt my business, including the goods, suppliers, warehouses, invoices and any records, you can see the letter attached with all the info they want.
So my question is what shall I do now in order to get my VAT registered even though I'm dropshipping. Shall I just let them know that, for your info I'm still getting started, so I don't have any sales to show them.
I should answer them before 7th of December, otherwise my VAT application might be refused

Ahmed M

Baby Ninja
Not yet, I have submitted what I know as much as I can on 6th dec, but still waiting for their reply...

CF

Latest threads

Start LLC for $0 at IncFile
OPEN YOUR UK COMPANY PPNINJAS CONSULTING