Open your UK LTD Remotely

Suggestions for improvement

AdilMaf

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Ninjas! this thread is a running commentary for all members on things for improvements to the forums. This can be anything from how it looks, the categories, the little ninja at the top corner, really EVERYTHING! It's all about continuous improvement! Cheers!

PS: You can also post a separate thread with your suggestion.

Adried

Baby Ninja
Great to be part of this community! As an ongoing apprentice in the Dropshipping model and other internet business, I believe this FORUM will revolutionize the life of some of us. Thank you eager to share and learn.

Zer0

Baby Ninja
Hello everyone !
I suggest that we make a section that's like a guide or an FAQ so people can check there before asking their questions, more precisely the type of question that are too broad like how to start X or how do I get Y .

osmahd

Baby Ninja
Hello everyone !
I suggest that we make a section that's like a guide or an FAQ so people can check there before asking their questions, more precisely the type of question that are too broad like how to start X or how do I get Y .
I think making step by step section will be better.

bsamine

Baby Ninja
Oh I liked the design !
Nice initiative, I'm talking here as someone who started his shopify store yet have lost more than 20 days running between Stripe and Skrill. My country is not included in Paypal services. I managed finally to include Paypal after I travelled abroad.
Interested to know your stories about Payement Processing guys !

AdilMaf

Administrator
Staff member
Firstly thanks for letting me be one of the early members of the family, i suggest setting a favicon "icon of the website near the title" so members like me can know the location of the tab if they have many opened pages.

Pease and love.
You're right! We'll add a Favicon.

Hi Adil - I've tried creating a thread in the 'International Money Transfer' section but its not allowing me to do that, please check
I've just checked it's working fine. Do you get an error message or something?

Hello everyone !
I love the idea! Let's see what questions come the most to setup an FAQ.

Great to be part of this community! As an ongoing apprentice in the Dropshipping model and other internet business, I believe this FORUM will revolutionize the life of some of us. Thank you eager to share and learn.
Thanks for being a part of this journey!

Oh I liked the design !
Nice initiative, I'm talking here as someone who started his shopify store yet have lost more than 20 days running between Stripe and Skrill. My country is not included in Paypal services. I managed finally to include Paypal after I travelled abroad.
Interested to know your stories about Payement Processing guys !
I Feel you bro, btw you have Georgia close enough where you can open a Bank account & Paypal. They are easy going with that.

Naish

Baby Ninja
Hi guys, Adil, thank you for letting me be also one of the early members of this forum :)

Joe

Baby Ninja
Great to be here! Beautiful design, and more power to you Adil for constantly looking for ways to add value!

Paulo.C

Baby Ninja
Hi AdilMaf! Thanks for the great work. The forum layout is great.(y) I'm not that so experience around yet but with time there might be a tiny suggestion.

CF

Latest threads

Start LLC for $0 at IncFile
OPEN YOUR UK COMPANY PPNINJAS CONSULTING