Open your UK LTD Remotely

Stripe verification

Kuklinski

Baby Ninja
Hello i'm Moroccan and i create my LTD company and then my stripe account
after activating my account they said that :
"Unfortunately, we were unable to verify the information you provided, and will be unable to accept payments on your behalf. We're sorry that we won't be able to support your business here at Stripe.
If you believe that we've made a mistake, we'd like to remedy the situation as quickly as possible. To help us effectively revisit your account, please complete the following "

and when i enter to my dashboard : they show me this
stripe.PNG

there is solution for that ? how can i proof my london adress ? there is a problem if i upload my moroccan ID card ?
thank's in advance

Attachments

OMG

That's crazy

I'm just about to purchase a fresh IP Proxy to apply for stripe myself...

Maybe you can ask for more advice on the Facebook Group (payment processing ninjas on Facebook. Just search it)

Or you can delete your account if you know you used your IP PROXY throughout the registration process and create a new stripe Account and apply again

Mobzyy

Baby Ninja
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum and I'm looking for a payment processing like most of you guys,

I see that most of you guys are struggling with verification of home address and I can't find a solution to it anywhere on the forum. Is there a solution for it at this point in time?

I'm hesitating to start the whole process of making LTD and stripe account as I don't see how to solve the home address problem

OMG

That's crazy

Maybe you can ask for more advice on the Facebook Group (payment processing ninjas on Facebook. Just search it)

Or you can delete your account if you know you used your IP PROXY throughout the registration process and create a new stripe Account and apply again
I just got a Stripe Account verified...but about 4 hours after verification I got a message that they can't work with me anymore...

Then they said they can only verify or approve me if I either contact support or I fill in my card details (I've attached the screenshot)

Some people said that I can't get the account back that IT'S LOST FOREVER...

But I am still trying to get a TransferWise Debit Card so I can use the details on the card to fill the form...😪😪Screenshot_20200826-144118.png
OMG

That's crazy

"Unfortunately, we were unable to verify the information you provided, and will be unable to accept payments on your behalf. We're sorry that we won't be able to support your business here at Stripe.
If you believe that we've made a mistake, we'd like to remedy the situation as quickly as possible. To help us effectively revisit your account, please complete the following "

View attachment 105

there is solution for that ? how can i proof my london adress ? there is a problem if i upload my moroccan ID card ?
thank's in advance
Let's talk more on Instagram @miami_facials

aminj

Baby Ninja
i have us bank details, is it possible to link it with stripe? or i need to have uk banking details, pls help thanks

Larissa

Assistant
Staff member
Hello Aminj,
When it comes to banking details solution, you should link UK banking details for opening Stripe account with UK Ltd., then US banking details if you wish to open Stripe with LLC.
You can create banking details through Payoneer or Transferwise. You might want to get both accounts.
Use the link below to get $50 once you reach $1000 when signing up with Payoneer.
http://bit.ly/PayoneerStripe50Bonus
Otherwise, you can as well use Transferwise.
http://bit.ly/TransferwiseMulticurrencies

For more additional information, you might want to watch this video.

ChristianAttong

Baby Ninja

View attachment 105

thank's in advance
Hey I am from a non resident country as well and I am facing the same problem... I am diligently hunting for the solution online and communicating back and forth with stripe support to see if there is a solution. The reason for verification of your identity and address from stripe is so that they can run a background check on you in a system to make sure you are not doing suspicious activity. I submitted my passport and they verified it with no hassle but my address is a roadblock for me and that's where I'm at currently. When I crack the code I'd update here on the feed!

CF

Latest threads

Start LLC for $0 at IncFile
OPEN YOUR UK COMPANY PPNINJAS CONSULTING